Ambulatory Outpatient Day Surgery Transportation - Amera Services
Amera has transformed the outpatient experience by offering a convenient, specialized, superior client / patient Medical Logistics Service with all-inclusive cost for transportation alternative solutions for ambulatory outpatient procedures.
- Ambulatory outpatient surgical procedures is designed for patients who do not require an overnight stay.
- Surgery centers will not allow an Uber or Lyft as an alternative for medical transportation after a medical procedure.
- Over 2800 + reservations scheduled for Ambulatory Outpatient Day Surgery making us the preferred method for Ambulatory Outpatient Transportation.
- Procedures commonly performed in ambulatory surgery centers include cataracts, colonoscopies, and plastic surgery.
- Partners of Amera include surgeons/physicians. This ensures physician involvement care for medical transportation service.
- A recognized name in the Medical Industry.
- Book, Coordinate and Monitor each procedure until completion
- 5 Convenient Booking Options
- Clients/Patients don't have to rely on others. They rely on Amera.
- Same day service transportation
- Drivers with CPR, First Aid & Background Check
- Drivers who can sign in-out patients
- Real medical coordinators, Not an App
- Attention to details with every reservation
- Direct communication with surgical nurse(s) station
- Book, Confirm, Schedule, Coordinate, & Monitor
- CNA/Professional Medical Attendant to stay with the patient after the procedure.